An opportunity now exists to join a dynamic marketing team as the Marketing Communications Manager, providing maternity cover for up to 1 year.Learn more
Technical Support Consultant
An opportunity now exists to provide technical support to our customer base.
Symetri is one of Europe’s leading solution providers of digital BIM, product design and lifecycle solutions. We support innovative companies in the building, infrastructure and manufacturing industries to optimise their working methods and increase the quality of their projects. Our purpose is to challenge people to work smarter and to turn ideas into new realities that shape a better future. With a combination of its own IP, best-of-breed technology from partners, and a comprehensive range of services, Symetri enables its customers to create sustainable designs, maximise efficiency and increase their competitive advantage with digital solutions.
Symetri was founded in Sweden in 1989 and has a team of 450 people. The company has 25 offices throughout Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, the UK and Ireland. Symetri is an Autodesk Platinum Partner, Autodesk Authorised Training Centre (ATC) and Autodesk Service Provider Premier.
Title: Technical Support Consultant
Reports To: Craig Snell
Location: Newcastle (Gosforth)
Travel Required: Occasional
Position: Full Time
The successful candidate will work mainly to provide first line technical support to our customer base. Primarily in the following areas:
- Licensing and software management
- 3D Design Software
- Product Data Management Software
In addition to the above the successful candidate will also manage the PC’s that Symetri use to deliver training courses, ensuring that they always have the most up to date software on the machines
Qualifications & Skills
- GCSE Math’s & English – Grade C (5)
- Good communication skills
- Word & Excel skills
- Strong motivated individual who can work within a team, and independently
- Experience with Autodesk Software.
- Candidates will be accepted with IT Helpdesk Experience, but with no Autodesk Software experience
- This role has a large potential for advancement for the right person
- Candidates should hold a Clean (UK) Driving license and Passport
- Team building and social events throughout the year
- Development support
- Performance bonus scheme
How to Apply
For more information or to apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com with "Technical Support Consultant" in the subject header. Application process closes Wednesday 1st December 2021.