bcm transtech, which delivers fully automatic storage systems, has chosen to invest in a FARO 3D laser scanner to simplify measuring and managing of layout drawings.
- Need to ensure that the measurements in the existing environment are always exact and take into consideration the details at the premises
- Faro laser scanner
- Simplifies and ensures the quality of the measuring process with exact measurements
- Improves the quality of the layout process
- Improves communication and the ability to visualise in the internal process
- Cuts lead times. Fewer internal questions as the basic documentation is delivered as 3D models
"Our storage projects are usually implemented in existing buildings where we have to consider many factors, such as machines, ventilation, columns, ceilings, transport systems, floor elevations, etc. To ensure that we work with the correct starting measurements, we chose to invest in a FARO laser scanner."
Niels Christiansen, Technical Supervisor at bcm transtech a/s