Does your IT know the actual annual costs of your company's design software?
Most organisations have streamlined operations, which has resulted in an increased need for mobility and optimisation of company resources. Laptops, mobile licences and the possibility of remote working all help to support these needs.
Licence procurement is governed by high cost awareness, but the needs may vary considerably from time to time.
Does your IT have methods of assessing design software's actual costs, license needs and securing compliancy?
With the right support and solutions, your IT can:
- Verify the true utilisation rate of your company's software licenses
- Minimise the costs of unused software licenses
- Find out who uses software licenses and at what utilisation rate
- See if the right licenses are available to those who need them
- Know when and who have borrowed software licenses and when they were returned back for use
- Find out the direct licensing cost for those actually using them, such as a user, unit, department or project
- Know exactly which software products have been installed specifically for workstations
- Ensure that the installed software meets the producer’s licensing terms.
By installing CQFlexMon license management you can identify the real utilisation rates, needs and costs of licenses, irrespective of the network license management system you use.
Do the right people have the right tools, and are the cost allocations going to the right team? In a large engineering company, managing several engineering software solutions is challenging without a good monitoring system. That is why Etteplan Oyj decided to invest in CQFlexMon and the solution was developed to meet Etteplan’s needs. Today all of Etteplan’s engineering software, across the world, is incorporated into the system.
Whilst video conferencing has become the norm for how we communicate in our office lives, that doesn’t mean we always get our online meetings right. Here's a few tips from our partner RingCentral on how to host your next video conference call.Learn more