Get access to a set of integrated BIM tools for building design, civil infrastructure and construction. With AEC Collection you are equipped to meet any project challenge now and in the future.Learn more
Excitech has become Symetri
In January 2020, Excitech was acquired by Addnode Group, the owner of Symetri, Europe’s leading provider of software and services for design and engineering activities.
Excitech has now become Symetri, operating as one company since the beginning of January 2021. Please rest assured it is business as usual for us and your service experience will not be impacted.
Analyse, Delete or Merge Non-standard Revit Styles with Ideate StyleManager.
Ideate StyleManager addresses the challenges that arise when Revit users import content into the model, because the corresponding styles automatically come with the content. Proper management of these styles reduces publishing errors and end-user confusion, but the management process in Revit is time consuming and risky, and errors can dramatically impact the models and production documents.
Use Ideate StyleManager to:
- Safely delete styles that otherwise cannot be deleted or purged in Revit software
- Merge non-standard styles into standard styles
- Forensically analyze the usage of all styles to understand the true scope of a deletion
- Cleanup Object Styles, Line Styles, Line Patterns, Fill Patterns, Materials, Material Appearance Assets, View Filters, Templates, and Scope Boxes
- Understand which views are using which View Filters
Ideate Software hold regular webinars throughout the year. Please visit their events page to access the list of upcoming events.
Alternatively call: 0345 370 1444