Just nu förstärker vi vår organisation inom affärsområde Industri och söker dig som brinner för att skapa goda långsiktiga kundrelationer. Våra kunder söker hela tiden nya möjligheter att bli effektivare och vår uppgift är att tillhandahålla vår kunskap och anpassa våra PLM-, CAD- och PDM-lösningar efter deras behov.
As a Symetri Consultant with a focus on nuclear, defence and Oil and gas sectors, you will play a key role in helping our clients achieve their digital transformation objectives by providing expert advice, designing and implementing effective strategies, and demonstrating the latest technologies from Symetri and our partners. You will engage with various stakeholders across the client's organisation to understand their challenges and offer value-added solutions while identifying new business opportunities for Symetri.
You will work remotely for the most part, but you will travel to Symetri and/or client offices when required. You will establish trusted relationships with Symetri customers by delivering valuable outcomes for their business, which will result in the growth of Symetri's engagements. You will also take an active role within Symetri and collaborate with your colleagues to enhance Symetri’s technology solutions and offerings.
With existing knowledge of data management within a nuclear setting, or experience working with complex and diverse environments, you will work under the guidance and support of your team to form working groups to design scalable, secure and unified solutions. You will work to help with technical strategy and engagement based on the industry requirements.
The ideal candidate will be motivated, diligent, and a dependable team player with a passion for technology who can work autonomously and proactively. You must have excellent time management and task prioritisation skills and you will be expected to support and mentor the team as well as meeting your own personal Key Performance Indicators.
- Analyse customer needs and offer customised solutions with Autodesk product design and manufacturing products.
- Work to help with technical strategy and engagement based on industry requirements within nuclear, oil and gas and defence sectors.
- Prepare and deliver professional presentations & demonstrations and lead technical sales conversations with customers to sell Autodesk and Symetri solutions.
- Plan, implement, and train clients in PDM and PLM solutions for SMEs and global Enterprises remotely and onsite across the UK
- Supervise and deliver multiple concurrent projects.
- Present and demonstrate Autodesk product design and manufacturing products to potential / existing customers and connect them to the customer’s business challenges.
- Train and support customers on how to use and apply best practices of Autodesk product design and manufacturing products.
- Work with sales and engineering teams to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Stay updated with market trends and new developments and use them for business improvement.
- Support sales and marketing in pre-sale and post-sales commercial activities within the manufacturing portfolio.
- Provide technical support by diagnosing and solving customer issues received via our technical support helpdesk.
- Communicate with software developers to ensure quality and usability of any new product.
- Evaluate competitive landscape and establish sustainable differentiation.
- Collect metrics for measuring and justifying the customer’s return on investment (ROI) for the purpose of technical closure.
- Build long term customer relationships and achieve customer satisfaction goals.
- Maintain and grow trusted advisor relationships with customers and Symetri sales team members involved with the opportunity.
- Support internal sales and team learning by creating sales and marketing content.
- Support and contribute to the development of Symetri’s own tech solutions by suggesting improvements based on customers' needs.
- Task leadership and direction/mentorship of more junior team members.
- Working with management to help develop strategy, offerings and understand new opportunities with emerging technologies.
- Help analyse and develop opportunities to help meet Symetri strategic aims.
- Production of technical guidance and analysis to influence sustainability strategies.
- Help identify wider improvement opportunities within the department to reduce risk and/or improve effectiveness and efficiency.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- UK Based, Ideally in the North West
- Knowledge of at least one of the leading PDM / PLM systems in the market preferably Autodesk Vault and experience working with complex and diverse environments.
- Ability to assess the needs of various stakeholders and form a working group to design a scalable and unified solution.
- Knowledge of the nuclear industry and its particular requirements for PDM that may differ from other sectors.
- Awareness of data security and how to incorporate it into the solution design.
- Leadership and proactivity in driving the project and demonstrating value to the client.
- Strong documentation and project management skills.
- Understanding of manufacturing industry workflows, processes and requirements around PDM, PLM, Document Management.
- Strong solution promotion skill with a focus on Value Engineering to meet client needs
- Self-motivated and can work well individually or in a team
- Leadership – a self-starter/initiator who can lead through influence
- Good Communication skills – presentations, public speaking and proposal writing
- Critical thinking to challenge technical solutions
- Proficiency in MS Office programs (Excel, Power Point, etc.),
- Knowledge of common project management methodologies
- Understanding of ERP workflow experience would be advantageous.
- Ability to write in Net and PowerShell
- Ability to write SQL queries.
- Basic knowledge of networking
- Knowledge of Cloud & private Cloud solutions would be advantageous.
- Hybrid working option.
- Team building and social events throughout the year
- Development support
- Performance bonus scheme
- Access to wellbeing support
Symetri helps innovative companies in the construction and manufacturing industry to optimise their working methods and increase the quality of their projects.
With more than 1000 employees and 250,000 daily users in northern Europe and United States of America, Symetri can offer effective guidance in everything from BIM (Building Information Modelling), 3D modelling and simulation to PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) and how to maximise the potential of the project through design, construction and operations.
Many of our solutions are based on the principles behind Lean with benefits such as lower development and production costs, reduced material use and shorter lead times, not to mention greater scope for creativity and better end results.
We have over 30 offices throughout Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, the UK, Ireland and the US. Symetri is an Autodesk Platinum Partner, Autodesk Authorised Training Centre (ATC) and Autodesk Global Service Provider.
Symetri is part of Addnode Group AB, whose B shares are listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm. Addnode Group offers business-critical IT solutions to selected markets in both the private and public sectors.
As a trusted partner for our customers, we constantly seek to challenge people to work smarter for a better future. With our expertise, leading-edge technology & services we always strive to enable our customers to gain an increased competitive advantage.
We continuously challenge ourselves and our customers to work smarter and we are proud of the values that we live by.
Passion: We are proud of what we do
Courage: We have the courage to make a difference
Teamwork: We are transparent and support each other
Change: We welcome changes if they add value to the business
If you are interested please send your application to Chris Atherton at email@example.com Ref: MFG PDM Consultant.
We would love to hear from you!