ISO 19650 Accreditation and Certification (Formally BIM Level 2)
Is your organisation looking to become BIM ready, BIM compliant or BIM Accredited?
What are the benefits of BIM Certification?
- Risk management by assessing potential risks and issues that may arise with bidding for and delivering projects.
- Quality assurance by ensuring controls and processes are a continuous and managed process.
- Reduced costs and improve safety by avoiding rework being required and the need to clear requirements.
- Increased productivity and speed of delivery through detailed planning and collaborative communication.
- Reduced waste due to detailed planning.
- Win more business through marketing your BIM capabilities.
To find out how BIM Certification adds value to your organisation, read our blog.
The process towards certification follows this process:
1. Scope meeting
2. Gap analysis
3. Support Services
With symetri (if needed)
4. Full Accreditation
5. Annual Surveilance
- Gap analysis – This is the first step towards accreditation, which offers a detailed analysis of your current BIM processes and suggest improvements required to achieve LRQA ISO 19650 (formerly BIM Level 2) Accreditation.
- BIM Standards, Methods and Procedures – This is a direct authoring service delivering best practice and documentation based on your delivery requirements, whether you are a client, designer, or contractor organisation.
- BIM Management documentation (OIR, AIR, EIR, BEP, etc) – We can either review or author documentation based on your organisation’s requirements. Find out more HERE.
- BIM Documentation Peer Review – We can ensure your documentation is working to the latest standards and promote best practice. Find out more HERE.
- Digital implementation and BIM strategy development – Ensuring a clearly through-out plan is in place for organisations wishing to start their move to digital working or those who want to advance their current journey.
- Design productivity review – We can review the use of your technology investment, or gain a full business review. Find out more.
BIM EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Information and BIM management Fundamentals – This 2-day virtual course is designed to provide you with a fundamental understanding of the principles of Information Management enabled by BIM. Find out more HERE.
- Modular Course – Pick and choose from over 26 modules to provide your management and employees with education appropriate to your organisation, find out how it works HERE.
- The ISO 19650 (formally BIM Level 2) Accreditation guidance document – This document provides details on what is needed to meet the LRQA scheme.
- The new ISO 19650 Q&A document - The ISO 19650 standard is an international standard for managing information over the whole life cycle of a built asset using building information modelling (BIM). This document explains how those in the UK can apply the standards locally and is a very useful guide but can only be accessed by purchasing a copy of ISO 19650-1 or 2.
By bringing together unrivalled expertise in inspection, certification, brand assurance, cybersecurity and training, LRQA have become a leading global assurance provider.
From independent inspection, certification and auditing; to training and technical advisory services; to real-time assurance technology; to data-driven supply chain transformation, their innovative end-to-end solutions help clients negotiate a rapidly changing risk landscape – making sure they’re shaping their own future, rather than letting it shape them.
The ISO/IEC 17065:2012 pilot programme for the initial accreditation of ISO 19650-2:2018 (Organisation and digitisation of information about buildings and civil engineering works, including building information modelling (BIM) – Information management using building information modelling) has now been completed and accreditation has been granted by The United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) to LRQA.
UKAS is the sole National Accreditation Body for the United Kingdom and is recognised by Government, to assess against nationally and internationally agreed standards, organisations that provide conformity assessment services such as certification, testing, inspection, calibration and verification.
BIM Level 2 Accreditation - ISO 19650 Accreditation , just like ISO 9001, is a quality management standard helping organisations of all sizes demonstrate they deliver a consistently high level of professional service. In fact, if you already have ISO 9001, you’ll find that some of the hard work has already been done and therefore can contribute significantly to your ISO 19650 Accreditation | BIM Level 2 Accreditation.
Please submit your enquiry here and a member of our team will get in touch.
Alternatively call 0345 370 1444