Do you spend a lot of time reviewing your model or do you find it difficult to copy drawings in several levels? Download our "8 tips to save time in Revit with Naviate Architecture" guide, where we share our best tips in Naviate Architecture to help you eliminate repetitive tasks with smart features.Learn more
BIM Education and Training Guide
Empower your people with the right BIM training and education
Everybody engaged in the delivery of a construction project, across the complete project life cycle, is now starting to appreciate the increasing importance of BIM and its value improving supply chain collaboration and process efficiency. Having the right BIM processes in place is increasingly being requested by clients and suppliers.
Whether you are looking to start your journey, expand learning or education to your wider team, or focus learning on the latest standards, we have several courses and services to help you move forward.
Daryn Fitz, Principal Consultant at Symetri, has put together this supplement which contains a selection of articles, blogs, and adverts, which:
- Presents a variety of BIM courses available to you, empowering you to select the right elements for you and your team
- Introduces our new modular approach to learning to fit your needs, time available and budget
- Shows how we have adapted our courses to our changing environment and customer needs
- Reveals that we can support your office in the UK and teams around the world
- Introduces our experienced Consultants imparting their knowledge to you, and why they are best placed to do so
Download the supplement below:
Symetri is committed to having regular dialogue with customers. We believe that the process of sharing views and insights, whenever the moment is right, is of benefit to both parties. Therefore, Towards the end of 2021, we surveyed 90 respondents to gain a better understand of our Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Manufacturing customers training needs, which contributed to this report.Learn more
In this whitepaper, we look to educate and prompt local authorities to consider their perceptions about BIM/digital ways of working. How can they learn from what the AEC sector has uncovered during implementation and how can it be streamlined without the same level of investment?Learn more