Diane Butterworth Ltd is a boutique office planning, design, and technical consultancy founded by Diane Butterworth in 2016. The business originally focussed on creating Revit families, mostly for furniture manufacturers, to allow their clients to use them in bringing designs to life.Learn more
- Unique requirements of a post processor to accommodate a combined turning and milling machine.
- Eliminate human error; ensure ‘zero intervention’
- Accelerate project completion times
- Creation of two post processors to connect CAD to CAM:
- Full automation for bulk throughput projects
- Jobs requiring unique specifications
- Virtual training of FST toolroom team
- Fully automated combined turning and milling process for tool-mould production
- Faster completion times
- Increased productivity
- A 30-day process reduced to just 9.4 days; giving a 66% time-saving
Interested to know more?
Complete the form and we will be in touch!
Enabling Careys Civil Engineering to optimise the use of their design software with a strategic and tailored training programme
Meet Careys Civil Engineering
The Carey Group is a leading family-owned construction business, operating across the UK, delivering an extensive range of engineering, build and construction services on some of the most prestigious projects in the world. The Carey Group provide specialist construction services including demolition, civil engineering and dry lining with resource recovery services across multiple sectors.
Careys Civil Engineering, has a proven track record of delivering projects that enhance the built and natural environments, communities and infrastructure in the UK. Their teams have played an integral part in the construction of basements and superstructures, developing inspirational landscapes and building reliable infrastructure.
Attracting exceptional people, Careys Civil Engineering believe that investing in growing the skills of their people will enable them to overcome ever more complex challenges for their clients.
Simon Nagy is Chief Engineer at Careys Civil Engineering. Part of his role is to make the Carey Group's commitment to people development come alive for their engineers. He also works closely with Human Resources and cross-group stakeholders to align training and development with the evolving nature of construction and the processes that support it and make it happen.