The difference between PDM & PLM and why you need both
In this virtual session you will learn how using PLM with PDM gives your organisation greater control and saves time.
The most common impact of poorly managed data is wasted time and effort. Companies can waste an average of 20% of their technical resources’ time on non-productive data management tasks. That’s about one day a week spent on non-value-added time. Product data management (PDM) software gets your data under control with a central source for collaboration, but how are you managing your product development processes before and after PDM? How is your design process impacted by change and quality management challenges? How can you stay on task for milestones and deliverables?
This webinar shows you how product data management (PDM) software gets your data under control with a central source for collaboration and show you how you could be managing your product development processes before and after PDM.
Topics covered in this webinar included:
- New Product Introduction workflows that speed up time to market
- Automated change request (ECR) and change order (ECO) processes
- Item and Bill of Materials management to reduce errors and improve collaboration
- Preventing and responding quickly to quality issues
- Staying connected 24/7 to your global supply chain
Watch our short webinar recording by completing the form below.