Using PLM for Up-to-Date Supplier Information at Your Fingertips
In this virtual session you will learn how companies get the supplier information they need, when they need it with PLM
Your new product is ready to go into production. The clock is ticking. You have a list of preferred vendors, suppliers, and distributors. How do you choose? Relying on tribal knowledge or digging through emails for preferred suppliers can jeopardise product quality and waste precious time.
This virtual session shows you how using a product lifecycle management (PLM) system organises the most up to date supplier information centrally so you always have it.
Topics covered in this webinar included:
- Integration with your CRM and ERP systems to use enterprise information
- Auditing suppliers and keeping a “Do Not Use” list to avoid future issues
- Linking suppliers to your Bill of Materials to ensure compliance standards
- Tracking compliance to regulations such as RoHS, REACH, conflict minerals, and ISO9000
- Secure supplier participation in the procurement process
Watch our short webinar recording by completing the form below.