The NDA group supply chain event is organised by the industry for the industry. The event attracts 1700 delegates, providing opportunities to network with more than 300 exhibiting companies. With a particular focus on SMEs, the aim is to attract new business to the nuclear decommissioning sector.Learn more
Everything you need to know about BIM | ISO 19650 Certification
Through BIM (Building Information Management), we can manage the information of a built asset through its whole life cycle, from initial design all the way through to construction, maintenance, and finally de-commissioning.
Through collaboration between engineers, owners, architects, and contractors in a common data environment, information can seamlessly flow between these disciplines and offers huge benefits when following BIM practices.
Symetri work in partnership with LRQA (previously Lloyd’s Register) in the delivery of the ISO 19650-2 Certification process. This webinar introduces you to those involved in the process and explains why you should consider certification.
Date: Thursday 21st April 2022
Time: 11:00 – 12:00
- What is BIM and why should you consider certification?
- Industry trends
- Introduction to our partner LRQA and meet some of their assessors
- What is involved in the certification process?
- Extra requirements for organisations who are already certified
- Training and support
- Daryn Fitz, Information Management Lead and Principal Consultant, Symetri
- Karl Miller, Utilities Sector Manager, LRQA
- Sean McCormick, Utilities Scheme Assessor, LRQA