Need assistance winning your next BIM tender?
Book an appointment for suggestions and guidance today
Book your appointment on 26th February 2021 with our BIM expert
Bidding or tendering for new projects is not often easy or straight forward. In recent years we have seen an increased focus on suppliers' BIM capability and capacity, often with difficult questions to not only understand, but to answer.
We regularly get requests from customers to directly support or provide advice in this area, which dramatically increased during 2020. Therefore, we felt it would be beneficial to run a surgery in this area.
Whether you’ve not understood the questions being asked by your clients on previous bids or tenders, or whether you think your BIM capability has hindered you winning new work, we would like to offer you a free 30-minute virtual meeting with our Principal Consultant Daryn Fitz. At this meeting, we’ll discuss:
- The meaning of certain Pre-Qualification Questions
- How to best answer the questions
- Whether some of the questions apply to you
- Whether you need BIM Certification
- What a BIM Policy is
- When supporting evidence needs to be provided
- Situations when you need to supply a mobilisation plan
- What to do if you’re still developing your BIM capability
Take advantage of Daryn's knowledge and experience to help you win more work by booking your appointment on Friday 26th February 2021, by completing the enquiry form below.
Come to this session with any questions you have, or email them beforehand, and Daryn will provide you with suggestions and guidance based on your current BIM maturity and capability.
* Appointments are subject to availability.
* The advice provided will be entirely based on your existing BIM capability only.
* We cannot guarantee you will win your next bid, but we will try our best to help you present your organisation in the very best light.
Book an appointment with our expert today
Alternatively call: 0345 370 1444