Support - License issues logging into Vault
When logging into Vault from Inventor, AutoCAD or any other Autodesk application having a Vault Addin, the message appears:
"The license obtained is incompatible with the server."
Vault is registered as the wrong edition (Basic, Workgroup, Professional) in the Mircrosoft® Windows Registry or certain registry keys are missing.
Following steps solved the issue:
• Launch windows registry with regedit.exe
• Go to folder "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Autodesk\PLM\Autodesk Vault xx.0\"
• Edit the key "Edition"
• Change the value from "Basic" to "Workgroup" or "Professional"
• Save the changed value with press button "ok"
• Restart Autodesk Inventor 20xx and log in into Vault
Whilst video conferencing has become the norm for how we communicate in our office lives, that doesn’t mean we always get our online meetings right. Here's a few tips from our partner RingCentral on how to host your next video conference call.Learn more