Svensk Kärnbränslehantering (SKB) is working on one of Sweden’s largest and most important environmental protection projects. Its mission is to safely dispose of all radioactive waste from Swedish nuclear power plants. Regardless of the future of nuclear power, existing nuclear waste must be dealt with in the short and long term to protect people and the environment. This is SKB’s mission.Learn more
Digitising fire safety design in a BIM environment with Brandprojektering Sverige AB
- Outdated fire protection data.
- Inefficient workflow processes.
- Digitising fire protection.
- Implementing Bimfire Tools into their working methods.
- Create a more sustainable construction process.
- Everyone can fully participate and access an accurate and up-to-date fire protection data directly in the 3D model.
- Any design flaws can be rectified in the early stages of the design process leading to fewer errors.
- Faster and optimised working methods.
- Increased customer value.
Meet Milton Keynes University Hospital (MKUH)
Milton Keynes University Hospital (MKUH) NHS Foundation Trust is a medium sized district hospital that provides a full range of acute hospital services and an increasing number of specialist services to the growing population of Milton Keynes and the surrounding areas. With around 550 beds and employing more than 4,000 staff, the hospital sees and treats approximately 400,000 patients each year through their outpatient and emergency services facilities.Learn more