Diane Butterworth Ltd is a boutique office planning, design, and technical consultancy founded by Diane Butterworth in 2016. The business originally focussed on creating Revit families, mostly for furniture manufacturers, to allow their clients to use them in bringing designs to life.Learn more
The City of Helsinki - Pioneers introducing BIM
- Change from 2D to 3D and BIM
- Need to be able to deliver IFC and BIM data
- Creation of ‘kitchen libraries families’ in Autodesk Revit
The software itself is worth very little if not accompanied by highly competent consultancy. This is where Symetri plays an important role.
- Creation of a library of families developed especially for the use of professional kitchen designers.
- Daily benefits as the job would be impossible without it
- Close relationship with other users of the library families makes communication easier
- BIM ensures that all elements fit into the model that the architect or constructing engineer is providing, avoiding collisions physically on site, saving considerable waste and costly time.
Leave us a message
How global engineering consultancy, Buro Happold, planned to maximise business and operational value from BIM 360.Learn more