- Information was generated in different systems, the quality of the documentation varied, and the company had neither uniform work processes nor a common system for storing information.
- Producing and sharing the necessary drawing files in PDF and DXF format for production required a lot of manual work.
- Ambiguities in the communication between projectors and the production unit
- Mistakes and errors due to manual processes and lack of change management.
- Sovelia PLM was adapted to optimise the handling of product information for project-based operations
- Securely store and edit design documentation
- Intelligent and scalable handling and maintenance of product and delivery structures
- Flexible use of product information, even when assembling the products in the production facility.
- Production costs for quality assurance have decreased significantly, and the number of errors has decreased
- The order history is stored correctly and easily accessible
- The designers have been able to free up time for innovation and design work
- Review and approval of drawings have been facilitated
- All data is available on mobile devices via the web interface
- The drawings can be viewed as 3D models.