Symetri guide Long and Partners through their BIM adoption journey
- Ensure and enable real-time collaboration on 3D models
- Eliminate tedious model exporting times involved with server-based model sharing
- Speed up attainment of goals within the group’s 2020 Vision
- Enrich the client experience, from concept presentation through to completion and handover
- Enhance digital capabilities, to build business.
- BIM 360 licences; user and needs identification
- Virtual training and BIM adoption workshops
- Guidance on industry BIM landscape, best practices, and fastest adoption routes
- Business process analysis to identify areas for smarter working
- Creating the roadmap for BIM level 2.
- Optimum software licensing plan; reducing costs and ensuring precise allocation of capabilities across a dispersed team
- Rapid adaptation to home/remote working
- Increased operational efficiencies at lower costs
- Enhanced clients’ and third-party partners’ perceptions of the holistic digital transformation journey at Long and Partners.
Please submit your enquiry here and a member of our team will get in touch.
Alternatively call 0345 370 1444