Altair® SimSolid® enables Mecon to slash its structural analysis time by 90%.
- Reliance on intuition and personal skills/experience
- Complex calculations taking too long and requiring multiple checks and verifications
- Restrictive capabilities of the FEA approach (e.g., buckling is not calculable)
- Structural analysis the modern way
- Altair SimSolid addresses the finer points of steel design, from the largest calculations to the smallest second-degree considerations such as joints details, welds, bolted and riveted connections.
- Mecon can now instantly make inertia relief calculations
- One week reduced to 4 hrs
- Cost savings resulting from fewer person-hours
- Significantly improved engineering and manufacturing productivity
- Highly skilled individuals now have considerably more time to dedicate their talents to innovation, client service, and new business initiatives
- Align to Eurocode requirements for the Design of Steel Structures/Joints