Adopt | Adapt | AdvanceLearn more
SWECO Norway saves time with Naviate Structure
Finding a solution for bolting light and other technical equipment to the ceiling in a tunnel, giving detailed information on the coordinates for all 4000 bolts.
- New function in Naviate Structure for Revit gives an automatic overview of all coordinates for 4000 bolts.
- Implementatioin of data between partners in BIM projects.
- Close dialogue between Symetri and SWECO.
- Control on all 4000 bolts with coordinates – an essential improvement of methodology.
- Automation; manual simulation for every bolt, would have meant 3 weeks manual work for the entire project team.
- The new function in Naviate gives full control through the early stages of the project planning.
- Automation of project data; Excel files are now generated and shared automatically to the respective systems of the partners in the project.
Leave us a message
Avoiding human error and reducing the tedium, time, and trouble of fundamental document management tasksLearn more
Driving continuous skills improvement, enabling document management consistency conforming to BIM file-naming conventions, and simply getting the job done better, faster, and more confidentlyLearn more