SWECO Norway saves time with Naviate Structure
Finding a solution for bolting light and other technical equipment to the ceiling in a tunnel, giving detailed information on the coordinates for all 4000 bolts.
- New function in Naviate Structure for Revit gives an automatic overview of all coordinates for 4000 bolts.
- Implementatioin of data between partners in BIM projects.
- Close dialogue between Symetri and SWECO.
- Control on all 4000 bolts with coordinates – an essential improvement of methodology.
- Automation; manual simulation for every bolt, would have meant 3 weeks manual work for the entire project team.
- The new function in Naviate gives full control through the early stages of the project planning.
- Automation of project data; Excel files are now generated and shared automatically to the respective systems of the partners in the project.
Leave us a message
Diane Butterworth Ltd is a boutique office planning, design, and technical consultancy founded by Diane Butterworth in 2016. The business originally focussed on creating Revit families, mostly for furniture manufacturers, to allow their clients to use them in bringing designs to life.Learn more