Bailey Partnership wanted to gain the benefits of sharing architectural models, in addition to documents and data. They knew they could work more tightly if teams could share in real-time, contribute to models, and avoid the tedium previously associated with sending 2D drawings between offices, with all the time loss that such a process entailed.Learn more
SWECO Norway saves time with Naviate Structure
Finding a solution for bolting light and other technical equipment to the ceiling in a tunnel, giving detailed information on the coordinates for all 4000 bolts.
- New function in Naviate Structure for Revit gives an automatic overview of all coordinates for 4000 bolts.
- Implementatioin of data between partners in BIM projects.
- Close dialogue between Symetri and SWECO.
- Control on all 4000 bolts with coordinates – an essential improvement of methodology.
- Automation; manual simulation for every bolt, would have meant 3 weeks manual work for the entire project team.
- The new function in Naviate gives full control through the early stages of the project planning.
- Automation of project data; Excel files are now generated and shared automatically to the respective systems of the partners in the project.
Leave us a message
How global engineering consultancy, Buro Happold, planned to maximise business and operational value from BIM 360.Learn more