AEC Collection Essentials: Enhanced Workflows with Project Explorer for Civil 3D
In this virtual session we look at how the new Project Explorer for Civil 3D can work with other tools in the AEC Collection to improve production efficiencies for corridor design, site coordination, and utility network design workflows.
Civil 3D design models can contain an overwhelming amount of information. Project Explorer for Civil 3D can help you more efficiently navigate, share, and report on all that information enabling you to reduce design time, minimise errors, and leverage resources more effectively.
Topics covered in this webinar included:
- A capabilities overview of new Project Explorer for Civil 3D
- Using Project Explorer to enhance corridor design between Civil 3D and InfraWorks
- Better surface coordination in Civil 3D and Revit to improve site design
- Improved utility network design and clash detection with Civil 3D and Navisworks.
Watch our short webinar recording by completing the form below.
Watch all our Autodesk AEC Collection Essentials Series webinar recordings. Each webinar features a multi-product workflow enabled by a comprehensive set of tools available in the Architecture, Engineering & Construction Collection.
- AEC Collection Essentials: Conceptual Design Workflow here
- AEC Collection Essentials: Bridge Design Workflow here
- AEC Collection Essentials: Generative Design Workflow here