Generative design can help with common design problems that don't have a single, clear solution. But how do you use it to solve specific problems that you and your firm encounter in the day-to-day course of practice?
Topics covered in this webinar included:
- The logic of a generative approach
- Key concepts for generative scripting in Dynamo
- How teams work together to identify desired project outcomes, and
- Optimising studies to improve results.
Watch our short webinar recording by completing the form below.
Watch all our Autodesk AEC Collection Essentials Series webinar recordings. Each webinar features a multi-product workflow enabled by a comprehensive set of tools available in the Architecture, Engineering & Construction Collection.
- AEC Collection Essentials: Conceptual Design Workflow here
- AEC Collection Essentials: Bridge Design Workflow here
- AEC Collection Essentials: Enhanced Workflows with Project Explorer for Civil 3D here