Excitech has become Symetri
In January 2020, Excitech was acquired by Addnode Group, the owner of Symetri, Europe’s leading provider of software and services for design and engineering activities.
Excitech has now become Symetri, operating as one company since the beginning of January 2021. Please rest assured it is business as usual for us and your service experience will not be impacted.
AEC Collection Essentials: Generative Design Workflow
This virtual session takes a look at how project designers and BIM developers using Revit and Dynamo can work together to identify, create, and deploy generative approaches to design problem-solving.
Generative design can help with common design problems that don't have a single, clear solution. But how do you use it to solve specific problems that you and your firm encounter in the day-to-day course of practice?
Topics covered in this webinar included:
- The logic of a generative approach
- Key concepts for generative scripting in Dynamo
- How teams work together to identify desired project outcomes, and
- Optimising studies to improve results.
Watch our short webinar recording by completing the form below.
Watch all our Autodesk AEC Collection Essentials Series webinar recordings. Each webinar features a multi-product workflow enabled by a comprehensive set of tools available in the Architecture, Engineering & Construction Collection.
- AEC Collection Essentials: Conceptual Design Workflow here
- AEC Collection Essentials: Bridge Design Workflow here
- AEC Collection Essentials: Enhanced Workflows with Project Explorer for Civil 3D here