AEC Collection Essentials: Model Coordination and Clash Detection with Naviswork
This webinar shows BIM and VDC managers how to get started using Navisworks to control project outcomes and reduce rework.
Model coordination and clash detection workflows allow design and construction teams to identify and solve constructability issues before they occur in the field.
Topics covered in this webinar included:
- Coordinating a variety of file formats in one comprehensive application
- Combining design data from multiple trades into a single, integrated project model
- Using Clash Detective to identify, inspect, and report clashes in a 3D project model
- An introduction to the time-saving automation and cloud capabilities of BIM 360
Watch our short webinar recording by completing the form below.
Watch all our Autodesk AEC Collection Essentials Series webinar recordings. Each webinar features a multi-product workflow enabled by a comprehensive set of tools available in the Architecture, Engineering & Construction Collection.
- AEC Collection Essentials: Conceptual Design Workflow here
- AEC Collection Essentials: Bridge Design Workflow here
- AEC Collection Essentials: Generative Design Workflow here
- AEC Collection Essentials: Enhanced Workflows with Project Explorer for Civil 3D here