Revit project management is complex. Professionals from multiple disciplines need quick access to current and accurate Revit data, yet the environment is dynamic, and many people do not work in Revit.
Ideate Software has developed five Revit productivity solutions that address specific challenges Revit project managers and users face. In this session, hosted in collaboration with our partner Ideate Software, we will provide an overview of each of these solutions by walking you through processes often requested by customers:
- Ideate Explorer – Learn how to keep your Revit files in top working order while simplifying your quality control processes with a five-minute weekly audit of 10 key areas in your Revit file.
- Ideate BIMLink – Learn how to move data from your Revit file into Excel for editing, and then push it back into Revit with speed, ease, and accuracy.
- Ideate Sticky – Learn how to display Excel spreadsheets containing non-BIM data, such as code checklists, design data, consultant’s data and general notes, onto your Revit files to ensure that your team always views the most current information.
- IdeateApps - Learn how this set of nine Revit applications will decrease the time spent on common tasks and increase the accuracy of BIM data in a Revit model, helping to keep projects of all sizes and complexities on time and on budget.
- Ideate StyleManager – Learn how to use this tool to merge non-standard styles into standard styles and forensically analyse the usage of all styles to understand the true scope of a deletion. This tool will help you check and improve your Revit models.
Watch our short webinar recording by completing the form below.