It is recognised within the construction industry that there are limitations within the most used design software suites such as Autodesk. With challenges comes the opportunity to work more efficiently and handle tasks at a higher pace, still delivering the same, if not higher quality.
Naviate Structure adds an essential set of tools for everyday workflows but also a bespoke range to automations tools that further enhances the standard capability of Autodesk Revit for piling and reinforcement detailing.
- An introduction to Naviate
- Use Naviate Structure to check, coordinate and number piles
- Automate reinforcement tasks such as:
- Rebar laps
- Rebar layers
- Trimming rebar
- Tagging rebar
- Grouping bars
- Produce bending schedules including:
- Sketches for shape code 99s
- Rebar end treatments
- Rebar weights
- Output rebar to BVBS format