On-Demand | Infrastructure and Revit Bridge Design Workflows
In this virtual session, Consultants Lawrence Hooker and Dave Bosworth showed how you can create a bridge engineering workflow using some of the latest features found in the Autodesk 2022 release.
In this session, we looked at an end-to-end process of creating a bridge design workflow that will enable the replacement of bridges.
- Welcome and introduction
- Industry challenges and context behind workflow
- Overview of Highway England and TFL - The end of life for bridge refurbishments
- Infraworks conceptual design and model demonstration
- Inventor detailed part modelling demonstration
- Revit bridge detailing demonstration
- How to take the model fromInfraworks and create GA's and elevations in Revit Structure
- Round-up of Symetri Services
Watch our short webinar recording by completing the form below.