An Introduction to Autodesk BIM Collaborate
This webinar demonstrated the key in having a one source of truth in terms of design and documentation output reducing rework, improving productivity, and accelerating project delivery.
Autodesk BIM Collaborate is an inclusive tool that is used for design collaboration of models, allowing for model coordination between all teams and disciplines involved within the design and constructability of projects. Autodesk BIM Collaborate formally known as BIM 360 Design remains the same however with some new exciting workflow opportunities.
This session is relevant to both new and existing BIM 360 users, however please note that this session will not cover the Autodesk Unified platform.
In this session we looked at the key benefits within the Autodesk Collaborate Pro environment that included model review and mark-ups, issue management and change analysis.
Topics covered in this session included:
- Difference between BIM 360 Design, Autodesk Collaborate & Autodesk Collaborate Pro
- Revit and Autodesk Collaborate
- BIM 360 Model Coordination
- Revit Issues Plug-in
- The circle of cloud products
- Update/newsflash for Civil 3D users
- How can Symetri assist you in making the right decision
- Tips and Tricks
Watch our short webinar recording by completing the form below.