How to get ISO 19650-2 Accredited and understanding the benefits
Building Information Modelling (BIM) has come a long way in the last 20 years and this has been reinforced with the publication of the ISO 19650 series of international standards.
For a long time, our industry requested a more unified process to validate and confirm the BIM and Information Management capability across the industry. UKAS, as the UK Government’s accrediting body, towards the end of 2022 confirmed its full backing via a new scheme supported by certifying organisations such as LRQA.
Since the UKAS announcement, as expected this has driven demand to previously unseen levels and this demand is exponentially increasing.
If you are not aware of the BIM Accreditation scheme, have been waiting for UKAS to support this, or considering getting accredited this year, this event is for you.
Join us at 11am, Thursday, 23rd March 2023, where this virtual session will:
- Provide an industry update - Sharing what trends and changes we are seeing across the industry today.
- Outline the process involved to gain accreditation with LRQA
- The steps
- The benefits which can be gained
- How to start the process
- Explore Concertus' journey to achieving Accreditation in 2022, with the help from Symetri and LRQA, including:
- Why they looked into certification
- Why they chose to work with Symetri and LRQA
- The steps they took and the challenges they faced
- The benefits they gained since.