XR and Visualisation | Understanding the Industry Trends and Its Practical Uses
Join our upcoming webinar, where we will discuss how XR (extended reality) and visualisation can benefit organisations of all sizes, to help you increase collaboration, efficiency, and sustainability.
Extended Reality (XR) and visualisation are changing how we work across architectural, engineering, construction, manufacturing and automotive organisations, providing stakeholders at every level with improved ways to communicate their intentions. We can take a concept or an idea (but also training or marketing) beyond an image and deliver a more compelling, connected, and immersive experience that facilitates better communication between individuals, teams and entire businesses while removing geographical and language barriers. There is also the added bonus of improved sustainability for all companies that deploy a visualisation strategy.
Date: Thursday 6th July
Time: 12:30pm - 1:15pm
In this webinar, we will be discussing:
- How the industry has changed in recent years
- The technologies available
- The various methods to take advantage of
- How we can learn from each industry and use their methods
- And how XR and visualisation can be enjoyed by organisations of all sizes
- Craig Schonborn, Client Success Manager
- Nick John, Industrial Design & Visualisation Manager