The NDA group supply chain event is organised by the industry for the industry. The event attracts 1700 delegates, providing opportunities to network with more than 300 exhibiting companies. With a particular focus on SMEs, the aim is to attract new business to the nuclear decommissioning sector.Learn more
Webinar | 6 Steps to More Flexible Product Development
Join Autodesk and learn how to get your time back with product development agility. Product development is complex enough without settling for processes that waste time
You weren’t hired to search databases and perform repetitive, low-value tasks throughout the day. Product development is complex enough without settling for processes that waste time.
Join Autodesk on Tuesday, July 13th, at 16:30 to learn how to get your time back with product development agility.
During this webinar you will learn six steps to a more flexible product development process with PLM, including how to:
- Gain faster time to value with a phased PLM approach for quick wins and gains
- Tailor PLM processes to your organization’s unique needs
- Add users across departments and start realizing PLM benefits with minimal friction
- Collaborate with suppliers, contractors, and customers in a centralized system
- Integrate other business systems with PLM such as ERP and CRM to increase data sharing