The NDA group supply chain event is organised by the industry for the industry. The event attracts 1700 delegates, providing opportunities to network with more than 300 exhibiting companies. With a particular focus on SMEs, the aim is to attract new business to the nuclear decommissioning sector.Learn more
Webinar | RingCentral: The future of business communications and collaboration
Join us and our partner RingCentral to learn how you can empower today’s mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device.
Message, video, phone, together.
Now more than ever, effective communication is the beating heart of a successful business. The ongoing pandemic has served as a test for cloud communication, demonstrating its effectiveness in delivering safe, efficient, and flexible modes of conversation both internally and externally.
Join us and our partner RingCentral, global provider of cloud-based business unified communications and collaboration solutions (UCC), on this webinar dedicated to helping you empower today’s mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device.
You will learn how to communicate more efficiently using Messaging, Video and Phone calls on any device, how you can bring employees and customers together with the world's #1 business communications platform. We will also take a detailed look at the analytics that are available to you, providing deeper insight into how you are performing.
- Introduction to Symetri IT Solutions & RingCentral
- What is Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) and how your organisation can communicate and collaborate in new ways
- How to successfully transition from makeshift remote working arrangements to a more sustainable, secure and productive arrangement for employees, management and operations.
- Demonstrate how the RingCentral business app can be used to message, call and host video meetings from anywhere on any device
- RingCentral analytics
- Integrations with other communication platforms such as Microsoft Teams
- Q and A
Date: Tuesday 16th March 2021
Time: 10am - 11am (GMT)