Webinar | AEC Collection Essentials: Advances in Bridge Design Workflows
In this webinar you will discover the latest advances in Autodesk's bridge design and learn how it can enhance your design process.
Collaboration among multi-discipline teams on bridge projects with innovations in design practices are critical to project success. Join this webinar to discover the latest advances in Autodesk's connected bridge design workflow and learn how they enable better design and project outcomes.
In this session you will learn how to:
- Rapidly develop multiple design options in the early phase with parametric modeling
- Develop bridge designs in the context of the surrounding environment
- Connect data across design authoring tools - InfraWorks, Civil 3D, Revit and Structural Bridge Design
- Advances in Grillage and Finite Element Analysis model generation
- Automating the design process
Date: Wednesday, 15th September 2021
Time: 3 pm - 4 pm (UK)
Presenter: Andrew Manze, Autodesk Technical Marketing Manager, AEC
Join our upcoming webinar where they explore how Naviate Structure, a Revit plug in and Symetri's own technology, can speed up and automate pile and reinforcement workflows in Autodesk Revit.Learn more
Sovelia Vault is a process automation platform developed by Symetri for use with Autodesk Vault. It streamlines your Autodesk Vault use, helping you to automate routines and providing a complete overview of processes. With Sovelia Vault you can achieve a higher level of standardisation within and between projects.Learn more