The NDA group supply chain event is organised by the industry for the industry. The event attracts 1700 delegates, providing opportunities to network with more than 300 exhibiting companies. With a particular focus on SMEs, the aim is to attract new business to the nuclear decommissioning sector.Learn more
Webinar | AEC Collection Essentials: Advances in Bridge Design Workflows
In this webinar you will discover the latest advances in Autodesk's bridge design and learn how it can enhance your design process.
Collaboration among multi-discipline teams on bridge projects with innovations in design practices are critical to project success. Join this webinar to discover the latest advances in Autodesk's connected bridge design workflow and learn how they enable better design and project outcomes.
In this session you will learn how to:
- Rapidly develop multiple design options in the early phase with parametric modeling
- Develop bridge designs in the context of the surrounding environment
- Connect data across design authoring tools - InfraWorks, Civil 3D, Revit and Structural Bridge Design
- Advances in Grillage and Finite Element Analysis model generation
- Automating the design process
Date: Wednesday, 15th September 2021
Time: 3 pm - 4 pm (UK)
Presenter: Andrew Manze, Autodesk Technical Marketing Manager, AEC