The NDA group supply chain event is organised by the industry for the industry. The event attracts 1700 delegates, providing opportunities to network with more than 300 exhibiting companies. With a particular focus on SMEs, the aim is to attract new business to the nuclear decommissioning sector.Learn more
On-Demand Webinar | How can Visualisation tools help businesses achieve their ESG goals
Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) issues are playing an increasing role in companies of all sizes as they must constantly adapt to changing compliances and demands of different stakeholders.
The webinar discussed areas where technology and strategies can help you achieve your goals. We will also discuss what can tangibly be achieved in 6 months or a year, breaking down the individual elements of Environmental, Social and Governance and share with you the narrative with some of the key disrupters leading the way with ESG thought leadership and associated activities.
- Reducing carbon footprint, by reducing environmental travel through global XR design reviews
- Rapid digital prototyping through visualisation
- Building the best team – calling on global expertise working in Covid world
- Expanding into new markets by adding to topline growth
- Enhancing company trust and reputation
Presenters: Liam Burn - Industrial Design and Visualisation Consultant, Symetri
Ben Homa, Account manager, Symetri