Webinar | Infrastructure and Revit Bridge Design Workflows
In this virtual session, we are going to look at how you can use Infraworks, Civil 3D, Revit and Inventor to create a bridge design workflow.
"Nearly half of England's 9,000 motorway and A-road crossings are in a 'poor' state and in dire need of repair. There is evidence of damage or defects found in 4,000 out of around 9,000 bridges and large culverts." Tom Payne, The Daily Mail and Mark Duell, Mail Online.
Join us for this webinar which is going to take you through an end-to-end process of creating a bridge design workflow that will enable the replacement of bridges.
- Welcome and introduction
- Industry challenges and context behind workflow
- Overview of Highway England and the end of life for bridge refurbishments
- Infraworks conceptual design and model
- Civil 3D for developed design
- Detailed bridge component modelling with Inventor
- Revit - how to take a model in Infraworks and create GA's and elevations
- Round-up of Symetri Services
**Please note that the above agenda is subject to change.
Date: Thursday, 15th July 2021
Time: 11:30 am - 12:30 pm