On this special edition of our #WorkSmarterWednesdays webinar series, our partner Autodesk will discuss how integrating AutoCAD with Autodesk Build makes sharing changes simple.Learn more
Symetri Construction Presents
#WorkSmarterWednesdays Webinar | An Introduction to Autodesk Takeoff
Date: Wednesday 19th May 2021
Time: 12pm - 1pm (GMT)
All attendees will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win a £200 Amazon voucher*. Find out more and register below.
Want to stay up to date with the latest news, events & insights on the Autodesk Construction Cloud unified platform?
Sign up to our emails.
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions:
*Those that register for the webinars but do not attend will not be eligible for the prize draw.
* There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
* Only one entry will be accepted per person.
* Participants must be over the age of 18.
* The winners will be announced at the end of each webinar (19th May & 2nd June 2021). The winners will be contacted via phone or email and the voucher sent out by email.
* By entering this competition, participants agree to have their contact details held securely by Symetri and consent to being contacted via telephone or email with regard to the competition.
* Symetri is compliant with the Data Protection Act. We will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
* Symetri representatives will judge the prize draw and their decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw is final.
* If the winners are unable to take up the prize for any reason, or if Symetri has not been able, after making reasonable efforts, to make contact with the winners, Symetri reserve the right to award that prize (without notice to the first winner chosen) to alternative winners, in which case the first winner chosen shall not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
* There will be no cash or other alternative to the prize offered and prizes are not transferable.
* Symetri will not be liable for any circumstances beyond its reasonable control that prevent the prize draw being fulfilled, a winner being chosen, or the prize being taken up or fully enjoyed.
For those who want full access to powerful, flexible, and connected design creation solutions, Autodesk are now offering Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro. This is the evolution of BIM 360 Design now on a unified platform, the Autodesk Construction Cloud. BIM Collaborate Pro enables anytime from anywhere co-authoring with leading Autodesk design tools.Learn more
Join us for our webinar on Thursday, 21st October and learn how our AI and machine learning software, Excitech Mail enables you to intelligently file and search your project emails in Windows Folders, Cloud Locations and M-Files, giving you the peace of mind knowing you will be able to find what you need, when you need it.Learn more