Get access to a set of integrated BIM tools for building design, civil infrastructure and construction. With AEC Collection you are equipped to meet any project challenge now and in the future.Learn more
Autodesk Fabrication CADmep software supports the detailing, fabrication, and installation process for mechanical, plumbing, and sheet metal contractors. Use real-world, manufacturer-specific content to extend design-intent models and help create specification-driven building services models that are ready for construction.
Support the extension of design-intent to detailing:
- Help drive the benefits of Building Information Modeling (BIM) downstream through the use of tools that extend and translate design-intent models from Revit software and Revit MEP software into Fabrication CADmep software to create more constructable, real-world models.
- More seamlessly create constructable, real-world models in Fabrication CADmep software using tools that extend and translate designs from AutoCAD MEP software.
- Work on design-intent underlays (DWG, DWF, PDF, etc.) to more quickly develop MEP designs through to fully constructable models using design line drawing technology.
Connect detailing to fabrication:
Benefit from the use of real-world, manufacturer-specific content libraries to create more accurate constructable models that are ready for fabrication and installation.
- Detail and fabricate based on user-defined project specifications, minimising time spent on data modification and promoting overall efficiency.
- Drive increased fabrication efficiency through the production of spool sheets/drawings to support the prefabrication and modularisation of MEP systems.
More seamlessly integrate:
- Share models with Fabrication ESTmep software to produce more accurate estimates and cost analysis (based on material, wastage, labor, fabrication, installation, and other costs), value engineering, and variation-tracking documentation to help monitor bottom-line projections throughout detailing, fabrication, and installation.
- More seamlessly collaborate and help reduce data loss during the ductwork manufacturing process by delivering details that help drive component manufacturing directly within Autodesk Fabrication CAMduct software.
- Support the project throughout detailing, fabrication, and installation with project status updates using Fabrication Tracker software.
One of the world's leading CAD software applications. With Autodesk AutoCAD software, design every detail, share precise drawings, and connect across desktop, cloud, and mobile devices with the reliability of TrustedDWG technology. Work faster from anywhere with industry-specific toolsets and AutoCAD web and mobile apps.Learn more