Get access to a set of integrated BIM tools for building design, civil infrastructure and construction. With AEC Collection you are equipped to meet any project challenge now and in the future.Learn more
Analyse, Delete or Merge Non-standard Revit Styles with Ideate StyleManager.
Ideate StyleManager addresses the challenges that arise when Revit users import content into the model, because the corresponding styles automatically come with the content. Proper management of these styles reduces publishing errors and end-user confusion, but the management process in Revit is time consuming and risky, and errors can dramatically impact the models and production documents.
Use Ideate StyleManager to:
- Safely delete styles that otherwise cannot be deleted or purged in Revit software
- Merge non-standard styles into standard styles
- Forensically analyze the usage of all styles to understand the true scope of a deletion
- Cleanup Object Styles, Line Styles, Line Patterns, Fill Patterns, Materials, Material Appearance Assets, View Filters, Templates, and Scope Boxes
- Understand which views are using which View Filters
Ideate Software hold regular webinars throughout the year. Please visit their events page to access the list of upcoming events.