Verity Construction Verification Software
Verity compares point clouds against design and fabrication models, allowing you to verify 100% of your work in the time it takes you to check 5%. It helps you find construction mistakes before they become expensive problems.
Launched in March 2017, this new construction verification software from ClearEdge3D accurately tracks construction progress and quality. Through the processes it can support, Verity has a substantial impact on the risk that the design, engineering, construction, and service provider clients take each day.
Once the data is registered and combined, Verity will automatically compare the design and fabrication models to the as-built condition. It will then provide an element-by-element analysis of the differences between the two based on the tolerances specified by the user.
As a result, Verity users are able to check every single element, in a similar time footprint to the current spot-check based QA/QC workflow, and document it either through Verity’s own reports or by pushing the comparative analysis data back into the programs that the software integrates with.
What Verity does
- Verity compares the as-built to the as-designed model
- Verifies the presence or absence of objects
- Automatically flags out-of-tolerance work
- Adjusts the model into place against the point cloud to create true as-built
- Fully integrates with Navisworks
It's time to change the way we verify our work
All the right pieces of technology are in place to enable a revolutionary change in how the construction industry manages the problem of construction verification.
Verity allows you to:
- Understand what work has been installed
- Verify 100% of your work in the time it takes to spot-check 5%
- Reduce costly rework, omissions and errors
- Communicate findings to all stakeholders
- Deliver accurate as-built models
Contact us today for an informal discussion and learn how Verity can improve your construction verification processes.
Alternatively call: 0345 370 1444