Product Design and Lifecycle yksikkömme hakee osaajaa Application Consultant -tehtävään Tampereen toimipisteeseemme.Learn more
Marketing Communications Manager – Maternity Cover (up to 1 year)
An opportunity now exists to join a dynamic marketing team as the Marketing Communications Manager, providing maternity cover for up to 1 year.
We provide technology solutions and services for the construction and manufacturing sectors. Our services include the provision of software, consultancy, training, and support, and we offer a comprehensive range of IT solutions and our own IP.
An opportunity now exists to join a dynamic marketing team as the Marketing Communications Manager, providing maternity cover for up to 1 year. This role will be responsible for increasing the reach and impact of Symetri’s profile in the UK through the delivery of high value and influential marketing. Whilst taking direct ownership for corporate marketing programmes within the UK, the role will also support our Business Area Marketing Managers to amplify their activities in the market, helping them with tools, techniques and best practice.
The successful candidate will need to be a self-starter, able to plan and execute a variety of marketing programmes and work closely with business area and marketing stakeholders. This role requires someone who is comfortable leading the development of marketing communications strategies, but equally skilled at building emails and workflows in our marketing automation software, running events, and engaging on social.
This is a very busy and collaborative marketing team, so a willingness to work outside the direct remit of this role is essential, helping others in the team deliver key projects
- Develop and oversee a strategic programme of events across our three business areas, organising our participation at large tradeshows & conferences, supporting the business areas with professional event management expertise.
- Lead and manage the development of the Symetri UK website presence, ensuring it evolves with our business requirements in the UK. This will require a strong working relationship with Group to ensure the UKs requirements are prioritised and delivered, and our SEO Lead to determine strategies to improve the quality of traffic and increase our visit to enquiry rate.
- Develop a Symetri UK brand awareness plan to increase our profile following the merger of the Excitech brand. Establish a way of measuring Symetri’s profile in the UK and track over time.
- Manage Symetri UKs presence on the Autodesk Services Marketplace, ensuring our profile represents the full range of our offerings, supported by appropriate testimonials. Working with the Autodesk Product Manager to ensure we achieve our specialisation case study requirements.
- Working closely with Group Marketing, ensure Symetri Europe’s social media strategy is implemented appropriately in the UK, and support the Business Area Marketing Managers with best practice guidance in this area.
- Develop and retain strong relationships with key media; securing cost effective opportunities to raise awareness of the Symetri brand both paid and earned.
- Leverage our sponsorship of the UK BIM Alliance (and other influencing bodies we partner with), ensuring we maximise all promotional opportunities available to us.
- Develop sales tools that support the positioning of the Symetri UK business as a whole, profiling our full capability and differentiation in the market. Tools will include videos, animations, presentations etc. To include a database of facts, figures and testimonials to support the sales team.
- Regularly audit Symetri’s content assets, keeping an accurate and up-to-date record of what content is available, identifying gaps for content development or refresh.
- Devise and execute the internal communications strategy for Symetri UK, ensuring current and interesting content is shared throughout the business via workplace, company videos and webinars.
- Lead the development of a subscription nurture programme, working with key stakeholders within the wider Symetri business; this would include devising the customer journey, delivery mechanism and content development.
- Support a range of marketing activities as required that may or may not be associated with assigned role.
You will be an experienced marketing communications manager, who is outgoing, dedicated, and passionate. You will be someone with a strong marketing background, particularly in communications, including digital and events.
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum 7 years’ experience working in a marketing department, ideally within a B2B or IT business.
- Proven ability to think strategically, but with exceptional attention to detail in execution.
- Proven experience managing the development and execution of successful marketing campaigns and events across multiple channels including digital.
- Proven ability to write and edit copy for promotional materials.
- Experience of using a range of CRM and marketing tools including Microsoft Dynamics and HubSpot (or other marketing automation software).
- Understanding of the AEC and manufacturing industries desirable but not essential.
Qualifications & Skills
- Educated to degree level in Marketing, Business Studies or related subject.
- CIM qualification desirable.
- Must be a self-starter, able to partner with senior stakeholders to develop messaging.
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Flexibility to travel and work irregular hours when workload demands.
Apply for this position by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Marketing Communications Manager” in the subject header. Application process closes Tuesday 30th November 2021.
Haemme osaajaa Business Consultant -tehtävään Tampereen toimipisteeseemmeLearn more
Vi förstärker nu vårt industriteam och söker dig med erfarenhet av B2B lösningsförsäljning. Har du kanske arbetat som konsultchef eller account manager inom mjukvarubranschen kan detta vara din nästa utmaning. Söker du en tjänst där du kan utvecklas och arbeta självständigt och flexibelt? Läs vidare nedan!Learn more