Symetri is already on its journey towards Digital Transformation and is undertaking key initiatives over next few years to further evolve its Business Systems Team, Process and Technologies which will support and improve the internal operations.
To support some of the key initiatives, Symetri is currently looking to recruit a Systems Analyst to join our Global Systems Team. The role is based in UK and predominantly home based (some travel to Symetri offices will be required as deemed necessary.)
Symetri helps innovative companies in the construction and manufacturing industry to optimise their working methods and increase the quality of their projects.
With more than 750 employees and 250,000 daily users in northern Europe and United States of America, Symetri can offer effective guidance in everything from BIM (Building Information Modelling), 3D modelling and simulation to PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) and how to maximise the potential of the project through design, construction, and operations. We have over thirty offices in Northern Europe and the United States of America.
Symetri is part of Addnode Group.
In this role you will configure and develop, implement, and continually support business systems like CRM, ERP, and marketing tools, working with other members as necessary on implementation activities, and provide an effective transition for all solutions updates into business-as-usual operations.
The role has the chance to gain extensive systems knowledge to recommend system improvements and road map features to the Systems Owner as well as identifying inadequate system usage to drive retraining within the end user community.
- Manage small change requests through the full systems life cycle to completion, including requirement gathering, feasibility analysis, specification, build and configuration, testing and UAT, training, implementation, operational handover, and post implementation support.
- Develop and support the delivery of enhancements that support the continuous improvement of Systems (mainly CRM to start with).
- Coordination and completion of project work allocated by a project lead, ensuring progress/issues/delays are communicated effectively.
- To support the effective integration of systems to provide a coherent and efficient information infrastructure.
- Creation and amendment of reports as per requirements provided.
- Consult with internal users and 3rd party vendors to investigate and resolve application functionality related issues, ensuring measures are set out to meet service level agreements.
- Provide technical and functional support to business users on business systems like CRM, ERP ensuring effective use of applications.
- Produce training material and support in delivering training sessions through workshops, webinars, and one to one session as deemed necessary.
- Document technical user guides to accurately describe customisation of applications and operating procedures.
- Flexible to take on additional technical responsibilities as deemed necessary.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of working within an information technology function, ideally in the private sector.
- Experience as a Systems/Technical Analyst who has been directly involved with the design and implementation of business systems.
- Experience at gathering requirements.
- Excel at transferring of knowledge through user guides or training.
- A working knowledge and practical experience of SQL or other database query language is a must.
- Exposure to report writing and basic level programming code.
- Any Experience of D365 CRM, Power Apps, Power BI will be an added benefit.
- Exposure to support for ERP systems, CRM Systems, or other business systems.
Skills & Abilities:
- Ideally educated to A level standard (or equivalent)
- Systematic and creative minded approach to problem solving whilst working alone and equally as part of extended teams.
- Good analytical skills, with the ability interpret information logically.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, whilst still producing good quality work.
- Strong communication, presentation, and written skills with the ability to describe complex issues to colleagues at all levels.
- Hands-on approach to problem solving.
- Able to keep abreast of new technology and learn/reverse engineer new systems quickly.
All CV’s to include salary expectations.