Streamlined synchronisation and real-time presentationLearn more
Symetri guide Long and Partners through their BIM adoption journey
- Ensure and enable real-time collaboration on 3D models
- Eliminate tedious model exporting times involved with server-based model sharing
- Speed up attainment of goals within the group’s 2020 Vision
- Enrich the client experience, from concept presentation through to completion and handover
- Enhance digital capabilities, to build business.
- BIM 360 licences; user and needs identification
- Virtual training and BIM adoption workshops
- Guidance on industry BIM landscape, best practices, and fastest adoption routes
- Business process analysis to identify areas for smarter working
- Creating the roadmap for BIM level 2.
- Optimum software licensing plan; reducing costs and ensuring precise allocation of capabilities across a dispersed team
- Rapid adaptation to home/remote working
- Increased operational efficiencies at lower costs
- Enhanced clients’ and third-party partners’ perceptions of the holistic digital transformation journey at Long and Partners.
Long and Partners Commissioning Consultancy (COMCO) is one of the specialist companies within the Long and Partners Group, which consists of design management and consultancy services, commissioning management, low carbon design services, and technology design and consultancy.
COMCO provides an independent service to deliver projects with known performance characteristics in a controlled and managed manner. Its consultants provide an integrated solution for commissioning overview, planning, management, validation and ongoing verification of building services systems, ensuring that they operate within design tolerances, avoiding costly downtime and occupier complaints.Learn more