Excitech has become Symetri
In January 2020, Excitech was acquired by Addnode Group, the owner of Symetri, Europe’s leading provider of software and services for design and engineering activities.
Excitech has now become Symetri, operating as one company since the beginning of January 2021. Please rest assured it is business as usual for us and your service experience will not be impacted.
AEC Collection Essentials: Bridge Design Workflow
This virtual session takes a look at Autodesk's connected and collaborative bridge design workflow that enables better design and project outcomes.
Bridge design projects bring several disciplines together. Yet, effective collaboration can be a challenge.
In this webinar, established bridge design and software development expert, Ara Ashikian discussed:
- Rapidly developing multiple design options in the pioneering phase with parametric modeling
- Developing a bridge design in the context of the surrounding environment
- Collaborating better with concurrent workstreams
- Connecting data across design authoring tools - InfraWorks, Civil 3D, & Revit
- Saving time through the automation of design documentation and
- A first look at the exciting enhancements to bridge design in the newest versions of Civil 3D, InfraWorks, and Revit.
Watch our short webinar recording by completing the form below.
Watch all our Autodesk AEC Collection Essentials Series webinar recordings. Each webinar features a multi-product workflow enabled by a comprehensive set of tools available in the Architecture, Engineering & Construction Collection.
- AEC Collection Essentials: Conceptual Design Workflow here
- AEC Collection Essentials: Generative Design Workflow here
- AEC Collection Essentials: Enhanced Workflows with Project Explorer for Civil 3D here