As you may know, Autodesk Docs, Autodesk Construction Cloud’s centralised document management solution, is now available as a standalone product.
Whilst BIM 360 Docs will no longer be sold, existing users of BIM 360 Docs can continue using the BIM 360 platform, and will simply receive Autodesk Docs licences in addition to their existing BIM 360 Docs licences.
As both BIM 360 Docs and Autodesk Docs platforms will be available to existing and new users, it can be difficult to know which product will best meet your specific needs, taking in to account your requirements, status of current projects and current software deployment.
Join this session of our #WorkSmarterWednesdays webinar series on 28th July, where we will be looking at the new platform in detail, and explaining which platform will be best suited for your business needs.
- Introduction to Symetri & #WorkSmarterWednesdays
- Explanation of the recent changes to BIM 360 Docs & Autodesk Docs
- Overview of Autodesk Docs and how it can help your team:
- Increase collaboration across projects
- Standardise document control and approval workflows
- Streamline the process for distributing drawings, models, and documents
- Reduce rework and constructability issues
- Lower cost and improve schedule timing
- Support ISO 19650 requirements
Date: Wednesday 28th July 2021
Time: 12pm - 1pm (GMT)
Hosts: Richard Brayshaw, Construction Business Area Director & Martyn Stoneham, BIM 360 Specialist