Symetri wins award for "Channel Partner of the Year 2023".
Symetri named as finalists at the Construction Computing Awards 2022
Voting closes 1st November 2022. Vote now!
We're delighted to announce that we have been nominated as finalists along with some of our partners and customers in this year's Construction Computing Awards.
The awards, run by Construction Computing Magazine, recognises and rewards the excellent work carried out by companies within the construction sector and the sophisticated tools they use to develop, maintain, design and modify buildings across the UK. Also known as "The Hammers", the annual awards have become a key event within the industry. Winners will be announced on 10th November.
The following three categories are open for public voting now:
- Channel Partner of the Year: Symetri (won for the last fourteen years)
- Product of the Year: Symetri - Naviate
- Company of the Year: Symetri
The following categories will all be judged by the panel:
- Innovation of the Year: Symetri — Naviate — Enhancing design workflows to create a better, more sustainable future
- One to Watch Company: Symetri — Symetri joins forces with Microdesk & Bimfire Tools
- Best Use of Digital Technology in a Construction Project: Symetri, Stepnell & University of Worcester — Revit, Archibus, Oculo, Solibri, Navisworks — The Elizabeth Garrett Anderson Building at University of Worcester with Stepnell & Symetri
- BIM Project of the Year: Symetri, Autodesk & Milton Keynes University Hospital (MKUH) NHS Foundation Trust — Autodesk Construction Cloud — Harnessing data and technology to improve patient experience in Milton Keynes
We welcome you to support our achievements by voting for us before Tuesday 1st November 2022.