Symetri wins award for "Channel Partner of the Year 2023".
Symetri named as finalists at the Construction Computing Awards 2023
Voting closes 1st November 2023. Vote now
We're delighted to announce that we have been nominated as finalists along with some of our partners and customers in this year's Construction Computing Awards.
The awards, run by Construction Computing Magazine, recognises and rewards companies using sophisticated technology, tools and solutions for the effective design, construction, maintenance and modification of commercial buildings, residential and social housing and civil engineering projects of all sizes. Also known as "The Hammers", the annual awards have become a key event within the industry. Winners will be announced on 9th November.
The following three categories are open for public voting now:
- Channel Partner of the Year: Symetri (won for the last fifteen years)
- Mobile of the Year: Symetri - Oculo
- Company of the Year 2023: Symetri
The following categories will all be judged by the panel:
- The Human Factor in Focus: Maximising the BIM Opportunity - Symetri’s Unique Training Approach for Scottish Power Energy Networks
- Cloud Based Technology of the Year: The Cloud Transformation Experience at Norse Consulting
- Team of the Year: Maximising the BIM Opportunity - Symetri’s Unique Training Approach for Scottish Power Energy Networks
We welcome you to support our achievements by voting for us before Tuesday 1st November 2023.