I have always pondered over the phrase “it’s the same but different,” until recently when Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro was launched. Living through a pandemic and reviewing our workflows to cater for home working, has resulted in a huge surge in the AEC industry to move our work into the ‘cloud’. That solution was Autodesk BIM 360 Design.Learn more
What’s New in V-Ray Next for Revit, Update 1?
In this quick blog, we outline the new featured of V-Ray for Revit, Update 1.
- View-specific settings - Render and maintain multiple views with individual lighting, mood and composition. Whether it’s a bright exterior or a nighttime interior, you can quickly switch between the two within the same project.
- New Grass/Fur workflow - Create more realistic furry surfaces such as grass and fabrics, with the new and extended V-Ray Fur workflow.
- Sun Animation - V-Ray now adds extra realism to Revit’s Solar Study. Explore and visualise the impact of natural light and shadows on your designs across a variety of timespans.
- Batch rendering - Leave V-Ray to render your project images while you are away. Batch rendering helps you to schedule multiple views for rendering with a click of a button.
- Transfer Auto values - Reduce the amount of time you spend adjusting renders with automatically calculated exposure and white balance values. Values are now displayed in a single click and can be further adjusted manually.
- Colour Assistant - V-Ray Colour Picker’s new extension saves time by suggesting a colour shade palette to choose the right colour for your designs.
- Material picker - Replacing a Revit material with V-Ray material has never been easier. Pick a surface in Revit view and instantly locate its material in the Appearance Manager.
Latest & Greatest
- Revit 2021 - V-Ray now fully supports the latest versions of Revit.
- RTX support - Leverage even more of your GPU’s performance with NVIDIA RTX card support.
Learn more in this video:
For more information about V-Ray for Revit, click here. Alternatively please feel free to contact us on 0345 370 1444 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am not a fan of Q.A. audits. It takes me back to my school days…” He tries hard but needs to: pay more attention to detail, check his work and complete it in time.” Sounds familiar? This blog article looks at how Excitech Docs can help make preparing for Q.A. audits easier.Learn more
This blog brings focus on ISO 19650 level of information need, looking at the delivery phase and the main changes made in 2020.Learn more