Webinar | What's New in Fusion 360 with PowerMill
In this webinar, we will show you the latest features and updates within PowerMill.
This webinar demonstrates the latest features and improvements to Fusion 360 with PowerMill, showing how you can utilise this application to serve a valuable purpose in your manufacturing and or business processes.
What to expect from the webinar:
- What's new in Powermil 2022
- The ability to exclude flat faces when calculating certain types of finishing toolpath
- Improved accuracy and quality when producing flat machining toolpaths
- Constant Z machining of parts with undercuts can now use automatic collision avoidance
- The ability to use automatic collision avoidance on 4-axis and rotary toolpaths
- User controls over projection range for Curve and Surface Projection finishing
- The option to stagger start points on toolpaths containing closed segments
- Several speed enhancements
Presenter: Chris Northall, Technical Specialist, Autodesk