Digital Construction Week 2023
Get up-to-date on the latest tools, technology and ideas for the built environment at Digital Construction Week on 17-18 May 2023.
We’re delighted to be exhibiting at Digital Construction Week this year at Excel, London on 17th & 18th May 2023.
Whether your business will soon be working on any projects involving residential buildings, hospitals, care homes or hotels which are over 7 stories or 18m high, or looking for ways to minimise your carbon footprint via the selection of smart materials or reducing the number of times you travel to site, Symetri are here to help.
Visit us on stand D502 at Digital Construction Week to find out how we can help you manage and deliver against the digital requirements of the Building Safety Act and Net Zero Targets.
Our experts will be on hand to answer any questions you may have around your digital/BIM requirements, sustainability strategy, fire safety needs and more. We will also be showcasing a wide range of leading-edge technologies and solutions including:
- Oculo – AI & 360° photo capture helping you track project progress, evidence fire safety measures, remain compliant and reduce the physical need to be on-site
- One Click - life cycle assessment software helping you calculate and reduce the environmental impacts of your building and infrastructure projects
- Innovyze – digital software for water professionals to assist with the development of sustainable urban drainage systems, allowing housebuilders to remain compliant following the recent amendments to The Flood and Water Management Act.
- Naviate - a product portfolio of Civil 3D and Revit add-in software to enhance productivity and reduce risk in everyday architectural and engineering activities, in addition to the areas of fire stopping, sustainable material selection & more.
- Symetri Visualisation Table – Transporting architects, contractors and clients in to ‘the art of the possible’ allowing live and collaborative design conversations based in a virtual world from the comfort of your offices.
- Wednesday 17th at 11:00 and 14:00
- Thursday 18th at 11:00
Steve Rudge, Technical & Delivery Manager
In addition, Bettool Jabur, Naviate Technology Manager at Symetri will be presenting on Accelerating projects using Naviate.
Join us on the Tech Stage on 18th May at 14:15, where Bettool showcases the Naviate plug-in for Revit. It gives users a suite of essential productivity tools, utilities and apps that extend the capability of Revit. We will demonstrate the best of the toolset and how to increase efficiency delivering a more positive experience using Autodesk Revit.
Bettool Jabur - Naviate Technology Manager
Date: Wednesday 17th - Thursday 18th May 2023
Location: ExCeL London