Initial transitions to home working in response to pandemic protocols and government requirements, were tactical in nature. They were designed to plug gaps that might have occurred in project/client servicing continuity. Now, businesses are looking beyond the responsive approach to longer term strategies; progressive, pragmatic, and productive.Learn more
Orbit From Home: 10 at-home learning resources from SketchUp
We’ve all had to adjust to keep our communities safe, and we are here for you while you continue to adapt at home. We’ve rounded up top 10 learning resources from Trimble that you can take advantage of while you #OrbitFromHome.
- Learn the SketchUp fundamentals from this self-guided course. Reminder: it’s free and subtitled in more than 100 languages!
- If you’re more experienced at SketchUp, dive into the Skill Builder video playlists and polish up your skills.
- Discover the Podcast, SketchUp Talk! A great companion to listen to while you’re orbiting away on the axis.
- Still tight on time while working from home? In under 60 seconds, explore these Quick Wins packed with powerful skills.
- Curious about how other professionals are using SketchUp? Learn from the best and brightest in our customer case studies.
- See it all live! Tune in to live model challenges - every Friday at 12 pm MT. Don’t have time to catch it live? Watch the recordings.
- Try out some of the other products you have access to as a SketchUp Pro Subscriber! Spend some time learning LayOut, share projects with Trimble Connect, model online with SketchUp for Web, or check out SketchUp Viewer for your mobile device!
- Looking for new ways to customise your workflow? Explore our Extension Inspections to find the perfect plugin for you.
- Tired of dressing up with nowhere to go? Recover your sense of style by learning how to make (and personalize) your very own 2D Component!
- *BONUS!* Share how you’re staying inspired over the next few weeks by tagging your designs with #OrbitFromHome for a chance to be featured on Trimble’s social channels!
Whether you’re using your free time to become more proficient and efficient at SketchUp, getting workflow tips from other SketchUp users, or leaning because of your love of design during these times, we hope you’re staying healthy and taking care of yourself and your loved ones.
At Symetri we have a dedicated manufacturing (MFG) team, skilled to guide our customers with development in emerging technology and processes linked to manufacturing industry trends.Learn more
The ladder-up or ladder-down concept makes you stop, think and reconsider your behaviours. In this blog, we look at how our AEC Email Management Software, Exictech Mail can help to protect businesses by providing easy access and visibility across project communications along with self-service training to give staff the snippets of knowledge they need to overcome day-to-day hurdles.Learn more