You can see these at any time and learn more about the benefits of Fusion 360 for designers and the use of different tools such as Generative Design, Simulation tools, rendering and CAM.
Webinar series: Fusion 360
Watch recorded webinars around Autodesk Fusion 360.
Watch our Autodesk Fusion 360 webinars!
Webinar: AnyCAD not other CAD - Cheryl Sneddon
- Why use Fusion 360 to open anyCAD files
- How to open anyCAD file formats in Fusion 360
- Modify anyCAD files in Fusion 360
- File association using Autodesk Inventor
- Autodesk Connector for Fusion and Fusion Team
Webinar: Generate then Permutate - Wasim Younis
- What is Generative Design?
- Why use Generative Design?
- How to get started with Generative Design
- Cloud credits
- Generative Design workshops
Webinar: Stimulate then Simulate - Wasim Younis
- Types of Simulation you can perform in Fusion 360
- Simplify geometry for Simulation
- Set up and run a Static Stress Analysis
- Explanation of the Simulation workspace
- Use AnyCAD files with simulation
Webinar: Render Blender - Cheryl Sneddon
- Rendering design workspace
- Appearances and Materials in Fusion 360
- How to set up a render using Fusion 360
- Cloud or Local renders
- Render gallery
- Rendering AnyCAD files
Leave us a message
Tom Rudge works on our UK construction team in Enfield, London as a Digital Construction Consultant. He helps customers with both the theory and practice of BIM to drive improved outcomes.Learn more